GET FIERCE4® NUTRITIONAL COACH CERTIFIED!
NEXT LEVEL OF HEALTH AND LONGEVITY?
BECOME A FIERCE4® NUTRITIONAL COACH TODAY!
Nutrition should be a major part of a client’s training program. True results are created with a balanced approach to health, which include the nutritional component. As a Personal Trainer or Group Exercise Specialist, we are limited as to educate without prescription, with this in mind the Fierce4® Fitness Nutritional Coach (F.N.C.) is your program for nutritional excellence. Our goal is to teach you all of the components of food and health that will assist your clients to maximize their wellbeing. We call it the Nutritarian Food Plan, one that emphasizes nutritional density, thereby minimizing useless calories and creating a solid foundation for a lean body, zest for life, and unlimited health!
Your F.N.C. credentials will set you apart from the rest. Not only will you shine with your fitness knowledge and expertise, you will now be able to fine tune your client’s health, energy, and strength and promote a more “holistic” approach to health. As a Fierce4® Fitness Nutritional Coach you can now provide your clients with the knowledge to create their very own Food Plan for Living, our signature Livet®. This 8 hour program will provide you with the following:
ALL PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE:
Handouts and Worksheets
On-Line Recipes, both written and in video format
Access to on-line Review Videos
Certificate of Completion
Official F.N.C. Credential and Badge for marketing and promotions
7 Cec’s for both ACE and AFAA
- Nutrition 101 – Here’s where you learn about the basic components of foods and their synergistic way of working – Carbohydrates, Proteins, Fats, Vitamins, Minerals, Enzyme, and Water
- Myths and Misconceptions - What really works and what doesn’t, understand the research and how to interpret which are the right things to follow. Take a look at Organic, GMO, Fortification, and much more
- Dieting and Fat Loss - How do we gain it and how do we get rid of it permanently
- Food Challenges – Here are the hidden saboteurs of a great food plan - Anorexia, bulimia, food allergies, food intolerances, and others. Let’s understand them better so that we can create the right team to help
- The 4 Components of Foundational Health - Exercise, Nutrition, Sleep and Relaxation, and Happiness – Balance these and you have maximized your health for life
- Creating Your Customized Livet® - Optimal Food Plan Design, Here’s where you learn all the in’s and out’s to maximize your clients health for longevity and zest!
Fierce4 Nutritional Coach and Nutritional Coach Advancements
IFTA National Convention
at NC State University
Raleigh, North Carolina