You are just as much a part of FIERCE4Fitness.com & our FIERCE4 Community as are our guests. Add your perspective to any issue by leaving comments on the site.
To keep the discussion constructive, we have a few basic guidelines:
- Be civil: Please respond insight-fully and respectfully. There is room for disagreement, but please disagree with people's ideas. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Stay on topic: If you have general questions or concerns with FIERCE4Fitness.com or problems getting to content on FIERCE4Fitness.com, please directly.
- Keep it short: Limit your posts to about 300 words. If you have to scroll to read your comment, it's probably too long.
- Review your comment: Think of this as a mini-essay. Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation make it easier for everyone to understand your ideas.
- Links are OK, but don't paste articles: If you find a relevant article, include a link or an excerpt. Copying the whole thing could get us in legal trouble.
We welcome your thoughts, but we reserve the right to remove or edit comments for guideline violations, including excessive length. Thanks for being a part of FIERCE4Fitness.com Membership.